THE WILDFLOWER QUILT GUILD is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the art of quilting by providing an opportunity for sharing ideas and learning new techniques.
Membership in the guild is open to anyone who is interested in quilts or quilting. Benefits awarded to our members include:
- Monthly newsletters
- Door prizes
- Secret Quilter Pal gift exchange
- Charm Square exchange
- Block of the Month activities
Annual Dues are $30.00, with special rates for Junior quilters.
WQG Meetings are held on the third Tuesday of each month.
As of March 2021, we are again meeting in person!
Meetings are held at:
Taylor's Valley Baptist Church
2497 W FM 93
Meeting time is 2:00 - 4:00 pm.
We are currently also streaming guild meetings via Zoom
for those who cannot attend in person.
You may visit meetings twice before joining.
If you have questions or would like more information,
please fill out the Contact Us form below.
Wildflower Quilt Guild members participate in the following community service projects:
- Blankets and "Sally" Quilt Blocks for the Salvation Army
- Adult size quilts for S&W Chemo and Dialysis patients
- Quilts of Valor for servicemen
- Baby quilts, afghans, and hats for Hope Pregnancy Center
- Kid size quilts and afghans for Project Linus
- Kids pillow cases for MCLane Children's Hospital
- Summer camp pillow cases for Peaceable Kingdom Retreat for Children
- Bags for foster kids
- Items for families staying in the Ronald McDonald House
- Scarves for the homeless